0844 277 277 Mon-Fri 8am-6pm
CSS Insurance

Notify an accident / a loss

Did an accident occur? Or did a loss occur during a business trip? If so, you can notify us about the case by letter or online.

Notification of accident or loss

Please notify us immediately if an employee of yours has had an accident:

Notify us by letter

Use the accident and loss notification (in German) if

  • work incapacity lasts longer than 3 days,
  • the case could involve an occupational illness,
  • the case involves tooth damage, or
  • there has been a relapse.

In all other cases, please complete the minor accident notification (in German).

Notify us online

Notification of loss during a business trip

To notify us about your loss event, please complete and sign the loss notification (in German) and return it to the address on the form.